Why Women Are Dying Needlessly

Pam's Breast Cancer Treatment Story

Over a period of 5-6 years I was repeatedly told that there was nothing wrong with me - just benign cysts. Even the breast mammogram taken just two weeks prior to being diagnosed with invasive cancer was reported as 'no malignancy evident'. Leading up to this diagnosis my gut instinct was that there wa
s something very wrong and fortunately I had started researching all I could about breast cancer treatments, side effects and success rates. Thus I was able to make an informed decision about what treatment path I would follow much to the horror of the medical establishment.

I opted to have very high dose intravenous vitamin C which is a natural form of chemotherapy without any side effects. It selectively kills cancer cells and makes the healthy cells healthier. As well I sought out the highest quality pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements and have been taking a broad range of
very powerful anti-oxidants. Together this combination has been very successful in eliminating the cancer which was starting in my bones and restoring me to excellent health.

Public Talks on Breast Cancer Treatment
As a result of an increasing demand for more information
I have recently given several public talks. These talks cover the facts which are covered up and why I chose an alternative path. If you would like to book me to speak in your area then please email me

Breast Cancer Treatment Links
www.choicesforyou.usana.com

www.naturalhealthbenefits.com

Contact Details
Pa
m Stevens
92 Albany Highway

Albany

Auckland 0632

New Zealand
Email Pam


1 comment :

  1. (1) Congratulations on writing this wonderful breast cancer treatment book. Rightly so, it does belong to the category of "Must Read". You are truly an amazing person and I admire you for all that you have been through and conquered, and being able to share with us. You are an inspiration to us all.

    (2) ... Wow! I bawled my eyes out through the first part and basically couldn't put your book down and read it from cover to cover in one night! Congratulations on such a well thought, well written and heart felt book - you can be very, very proud of yourself!

    (3) Couldn't put it down, could we!!!! Very absorbing, & we gained a new appreciation of your courage & determination.

    (4) I have a great deal of admiration for you and your courage in taking such a stance. You certainly have given women in New Zealand the opportunity to realise that there are options and choices out there and that we don't blindly have to follow the path of conventional medicines for breast cancer treatment. You are one very brave woman and I am proud to say I know you.

    (5) Many women will be inspired to search for their own breast cancer treatment through your book. Thank you for sharing your experiences. Many women and men will be moved by your book.

    (6) I congratulate you on what you have achieved with the book.

    (7) Way to go! It is time someone in New Zealand spoke out about the alternatives to the needless suffering and disfigurement so many NZ women endure because of breast cancer, only to succumb to the illness again in a very short time usually.

    (8) I am glad to see you speak out the truth - there is a better way to enjoy full health.

    (9) Most impressed with its directness, simplicity and the way you call it as it is. Great resource for my cancer patients. (Naturopathic Oncologist)

    ReplyDelete

Farmacy/Medical Drug